Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Celebration Stationery Ensemble, Vintage Bicentennial

The Celebration Stationery Ensemble
The Celebration Stationery Ensemble

The letter paper features the American flag and Statue of Liberty on each page.

It comes with matching envelopes.

The set also has matching notecards.



I found two sets of these Celebration Stationery Ensemble at a thrift store.  I don't know why there is a rectangle cut out of the cardboard box.  The other ones I've seen for sale online also have this.

The ensemble features letter paper with matching envelopes and also notecards.  they all have the Statue of Liberty and American flag printed on them.  I saw one for sale on eBay for $12.99, and this set also comes with envelope seals.  It's also coming from Indiana so I am wondering if there was a large lot of these here for some reason.

I also found the same set on etsy.com that sold, and it also has the cardboard cutout.

I am guessing this stationery ensemble was to celebrate the United States Bicentennial, since the colors, printing, and font used looks like it's from around the 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment