Thursday, April 14, 2016

Desmond Lynch Postcard Series from 1979

Fishing by Desmond Lynch
Fishing by Desmond Lynch, 1979
I bought a bag of cards from the local Goodwill, and I found this series of postcards in the pile.  I first saw Fishing pictured above, and this one is my favorite. All of these postcards are ridiculous.  I love the bright color.  The back of the postcard says "GALLERY FIVE 1979 SERIES 08.11 ODDBODS M794 printed in England."

This is your Captain sinking by Desmond Lynch, 1979

Elephant by Desmond Lynch, 1979

Bus Stop by Desmond Lynch, 1979

Balloonanaught by Desmond Lynch, 1979
This seems like a set of art cards you would buy from a museum, but I am not really sure where they are from.  I also tried to look up the artist, Desmond Lynch, but nothing relevant came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment